Monday 12 October 2015

DepicT! Analysis



THE DATE
I enjoyed this video because its very humorous in the surprise turning point of the story, the CGI is also impressive for a short film with what i assume is a relatively small budget.The cinematography is also well done and good quality.I imagine this video can be enjoyed by all people but specifically I assume its aimed at adolescent age groups.



If The Cuckoo Don't Crow
 I enjoyed this video because the the anecdote is entertaining and the high quality animation represents the story in a humorous manor.I imagine this was aimed at anyone between the ages of 15+.



A TV Movie
I liked this short film because it is an entertaining story with well done stop-motion animation and good cinematography, it is also interesting because it shows how society this generation spend most of their time watching the television when there's a world outside that we're missing out on. I feel as though this is aimed at anyone that spends a lot of time watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment